1. Are the belt pretensioners from post-accident cars?
No, all of the elemets are from cars which did not have any collisions.
2. Can I choose a different color for the belts?
Yes, currently yellow, red, blue and pink options are available. You can also select a different color.
3. What threads are used to sew the material?
Threads by a German company AMANN created specifically for the automotive industry. These are synthetic threads with great durability.
4. Is it required to send in the old seatbelts?
No, the seatbelts are ready for installation. You do not need to send in your old seatbelts.
5. Is the pretensioner fully dismantled?
No, the only element which is exchanged is the seatbelt. There is no intervention into the pretensioner.
6. Why doesn't the belt work when I try to unroll it?
Each belt unrolls in a given installation surface. If it is the front seatbelt, it needs to be unrolled at a correct vertical angle.
7. Can I make returns?
No, please make your choices carefully as I do not accept returns.
8. What is the realisation time for the order?
10 business days. All orders are delivered through FEDEX.